Catch up on Everything DTS at CES 2024
DTS, as a part of Xperi, made waves at CES 2024 with a variety of displays showcasing the newest innovations and products featuring DTS technology, including some award-winning solutions. From immersive audio in home and play to screens in the car, DTS showcased different ways to experience the power of connected entertainment.
- DTS AutoStage™ Video Service, Powered by TiVo™: 2024 Big Innovation Award | Automotive Category
- TiVo OS: 2024 CES Innovation Award in the Content and Entertainment Honoree
- DTS Play-FI: 2024 CES Innovation Award in the Content and Entertainment Honoree
More channels and choices than ever before
Power of play with immersive audio
As the only solution available supporting up to 12 channels of high-fidelity audio. As a result, listeners can play music, movies and more from their favorite streaming platforms on various devices, including the newest expansion into the smart TV ecosystem. This capability was displayed at CES on Philips TV, the first TVs to directly support wireless immersive audio playback over Wi-Fi.
DTS Headphone:X and DTS:X Ultra and DTS ClearVoice were also on full display with headsets and PCs from a selection of partners and the DTS Yeti GX microphone displaying the range of broadcast quality sounds and customizations available. Visitors were also able to sit back and enjoy a home theater set up accessible both wirelessly through DTS Play-Fi and through IMAX Enhanced sound with DTS:X.
Revolutionized entertainment on the road
At this year’s show, multiple vehicles were showcased celebrating the expansion ofHD Radio in over 100 million vehicles and DTS AutoStage in over 4 million vehicles, including its newest integration in BMW, Ford and Harley Davidson. The potential for DTS AutoStage was on full display with the newly released DTS AutoStage Video Service powered by TiVo, now available in the BMW iX ans other select models. This is a curated platform of personalized content from podcasts to movies, enabling OEMs to maximize the use of screens in the car through easily accessible, customized entertainment centralized in one interface. DTS AutoStage is changing the possibilities for OEMs to be front and center of next-gen entertainment in the dash.
Several exciting announcements that made headlines:
- DTS Play-Fi Demonstrates its Commitment to Advancing the Home Theater at CES 2024
- DTS AutoStage™ Expands into More Vehicle Models Following Video Launch, Developing New Functionality
- Xperi Expands its Global Footprint with its Powered by TiVo Media Platform for Smart TVs and Connected Car
- TiVo Launches TiVo Broadband for Operators Providing a Streaming Platform to Their Broadband Only Subscribers
- Xperi expands Powered by TiVo media platform’s global footprint
As DTS pioneers technologies at the intersection of automotive and audio solutions, we are proud to continue providing immersive, intuitive and personal entertainment.