The DTS-HD MediaPlayer is our legacy QC tool to enable playback of DTS-enabled content for UltraViolet™, Broadcast, Digital Delivery and IPTV ecosystems. It supports MPEG-4 and unencrypted UltraViolet CFF (.uvu) files, including support for AAC audio decoding and text-based subtitle monitoring. In addition, it offers up to 7.1 channel playback via CoreAudio compatible I/O devices and full-screen HD video playback via an optional second display.
DTS:X MediaPlayer now available featuring playback of immersive, interactive object-based audio encodes using our latest technology - DTS:X!
Not sure which version is right for you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supports multiplexed MPEG-4 & unencrypted UltraViolet CFF (.uvu) files
- Text-based subtitle monitoring for UltraViolet CFF (.uvu) files
- Supports playback of DTS (.dtshd) elementary streams
- AAC decoding support for multiplexed files
- Up to 7.1 audio output via CoreAudio compatible devices
- Speaker soloing and audio level metering
- Plays QuickTime compatible video formats with window re-sizing and full-screen support for enhanced sync evaluation
- Keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation
- Loop mode with assignable in and out points
- Playlist window to queue and compare multiple files
MAC OS X 10.5 THROUGH 10.10 (MAC OSX 10.11 is not supported)
- Intel processor, Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or higher recommended
- 2GB RAM; 4 GB recommended
- Java™ 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment, 32-bit Version 6 or 5
- USB port for iLok dongle"